This recipe is joyful for the senses. This fresh fruit smoothie recipe combines apple, milk, spinach, yogurt, almonds, and honey in a simple blend. Apple Smoothie is here to help us transition into the new season. It's vegan and made without yogurt, and it's a delicious way to start your day. Cinnamon adds a subtle but noticeable flavor that balances out the dish's sweetness. It has a natural sweetness to it and is high in protein. The apple does not need to be peeled for this recipe, but the core and seeds should be removed. When amygdalin meets the digestive enzymes in our bodies, it can release cyanide.
Red sweet apples, such as Gala, Fuji, and Honeycrisp, work best in this smoothie, but you can use almost any variety you have on hand.
But it's delicious in the fall when you've got a lot of apples to use up. It is a healthy way to enjoy the various flavors of apples. This sweet smoothie is perfectly complimented by plain vanilla yogurt, spinach, and honey. A pro tip is to soak the apples in water that has been mixed with vinegar. Soak the apples for 15 to 20 minutes before thoroughly rinsing them. Use 1 tbsp vinegar in 1 cup water. This gives the smoothie a distinct apple flavor.
Total preparing time: 5 mins, Servings: 2
· 2 small apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
· ½ cup milk or unsweetened almond milk (if vegan)
· 4 tbsp. chopped spinach
· 1/3 cup vanilla plain yogurt
· 5 raw almonds, optional
· 1 tsp. honey
· In a blender jar, combine the apple and almonds. Add milk, yogurt, and honey to the mixing bowl.
· Blend until smooth, and no fruit chunks remain. Fill a chilled serving glass halfway with the prepared smoothie.