This salad includes apples, carrots, peas, chicken, onion, pickles, mayonnaise, potato, and seasoning.
Apples, potatoes, carrots, chicken, and pickles are a delicious combination when they come together. I had hoped that they would be able to work here. I also added mayonnaise to the dressing to carry the apple flavor throughout the dish.
First, cut the fruits and vegetables into small pieces and combine them in the mixing bowl with the smoked chicken to prepare the salad. It's seasoned with mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and other ingredients. The best starter recipe for lunch or dinner is a delicious and nutritious Russian salad recipe that is easy to prepare. The delightful creamy flavor of Russian salad helped it to gain widespread popularity. Because of the perfect combination of apples with vegetables and pickles, it is equally popular with both children and adults.
This delicious salad recipe with apples can be prepared in minutes and is suitable for serving a large group of people.
With bursts of sweetly sour green apple, red onion, and peas, it'll knock you off your feet and make you rethink everything—or at the very least, the way Russian apple salad should be.
Total preparing time: 30 minutes, Servings: 6
· 5 medium potatoes
· 2 medium carrots
· 300g chicken fillet, boiled
· 4 pickles any (mango, garlic, carrot, green chili, cucumber)
· 200g canned peas
· 1 cup sliced onions
· 2 green and sour apples
· 250g mayonnaise
· Salt and black pepper to taste
· Boil the potatoes and carrots, then peel them. Boil the chicken, pickles, potatoes, carrots, eggs, and apples, then cut them into cubes. Place the peas in the large mixing bowl after draining them.
· Add the mayonnaise to the chopped products, stir well, season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.