This Homemade Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a seasonal take on traditional oatmeal. A delicious and healthy breakfast is ready in less than 15 minutes with ground oats, apples, and cinnamon simmered in unsweetened almond milk with maple syrup.
This breakfast meal is loaded with fresh apples, a pinch of cinnamon, a smidgeon of brown sugar, and gluten-free ground oats is perfect to set your mood is happy. In just 15 minutes, you will make a hearty, happy, warm, and delicious breakfast. I always get in the mood for autumn when I smell spicy cinnamon and apples cooking. Everything I love about apples has been transformed into a hearty, comforting breakfast. You'll love this healthy apple breakfast oatmeal because it's packed with protein and has a vegan option.
This oatmeal recipe is also a quick and healthy breakfast option. Diced apple adds even more fiber to each bite and a fresh and delicious crunch. For added flavor and protein, the oats are cooked in milk. The recipe contains just a smidgeon of sweetnesss
Total preparing time: 15 minutes, Servings: 2
· 1 tbsp. coconut oil, refined
· 2 small apples, chunked and grated
· ½ tsp. cinnamon powder
· Pinch of ground nutmeg
· 4 tbsp. pecans or walnuts, toasted (if possible)
· 1 cup gluten-free ground oats
· 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
· 1 tsp. dried chia seeds (optional)
· 1 tbsp. maple syrup or another sweetener
· 4 tbsp. pomegranate seeds (optional but highly recommended)
· In the medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the apples and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
· Merge the cinnamon and nutmeg. Merge the pecans, oats, almond milk, and chia seeds. Give it a good stir and cook for 5-7 minutes, constantly stirring.
· Pour into bowls and spread pomegranate seeds and nuts to decorate or decorate as your desire. Serve and enjoy.